Oxford Route 73 2.0 Leather Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £93.33 Learn more
Oxford Route 73 2.0 Leather Jacket
The Oxford Route 73 2.0 is a classic leather CE-level AA-rated jacket with an upper back gusset expansion.
This classic leather all-season jacket is constructed from top-quality full-grain cowhide which is abrasion resistant, this is triple stitched for added strength. This jacket features an upper back gusset expansion which provides ventilation for the jacket.
Other characteristics of this jacket are the waist press stud adjustment as well as a zipper and press stud cuff closure for an optimal fit. Furthermore, with Route 73's rolled leather collar, Oxford hexagon heritage leather patch, and diamond stitch reinforced panels as well as its rolled charcoal reflective details this jacket is fashionable and protected.
- Full Grain Cow Hide
- Upper back Gusset expansion
- 3 x External Pockets
- Waist Press Stud Adjustment
- Zipper & Press Stud Cuff Closure
- Rolled Leather Comfort Collar
- Quilted Stitch Reinforcement Panels
- Hidden Structure Stitching
- Reinforced Structure
- Bar-Tack Stitching
- Rolled Charcoal Reflective Details: Front, Side & Rear
- Zippered Hem Expansion Gusset
- Oxford Hexagon Heritage Leather Patch
- Inner Placket Featuring Stitch Detailing
- Available in two colourways black and brown
Oxford Mens Jacket Size Guide
|Collar Size (in)||14||14.5-15||15.5-16||16.5-17||17.5-18||18.5-19||19.5-20||20.5-21||21.5-22|
|Collar Size (cm)||36||37-38||39-41||42-43||44-46||47-48||49-51||52-53||54-56|
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!