on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Oxford Solariser Battery Charger
The Oxford Solariser battery charger is perfect for maintaining 12 volt Automotive batteries all year round. The Solariser charges your battery when there is no mains power source; the flashing LED light indicates charging. Ideal for vehicles left outside or in remote lock-ups where the Solariser can be left outside or attached to a window or garage roof. Simply attach the Solariser by: plugging into the cigarette lighter socket or with the permanent battery connection leads or with the crocodile clips supplied. The Oxford Solariser operates in extreme temperatures -20°C to 100°C. Please NOTE: Not designed for charging discharged or dead batteries.
- Solar battery charger for maintaining 12Volt Automotive batteries all year round. There is no need for direct sunlight as the charger will operate using just daylight
- Perfect for where there is no mains power source
- Ideal for vehicles left outside or in remote lock-ups where the Solariser can be left outside or attached to a window or garage roof
- LED light shows battery will charge with available light
- Operates in extreme temperatures –20°C to 100°C
- Trickle-charge current between 10mA - 100mA
- Weatherproof connectors
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Good but not for all
I think it does what it is supposed to do. However, you need to keep it directly under the sun the whole day. I found it to have poor performance otherwise. You may say that this makes sense but we live in the UK with limited sunshine during the winter. Currently, the sun will see my bike for a couple of hours per day and it seems that it is not enough.
does exactly what it says on the tin a very worth while purchase for fair weather riders such as myself.