Oxford Stormex Cover XL
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Oxford Stormex Cover XL
Oxford Stormex Cover 2016
This ultimate Oxford bike cover features a tough outer that protects against weather and knocks and the reflective panels that increase the visibility at night is just some of the features to list of this fantastic cover.
- Tough outer protects against weather & knocks
- Soft, heat resistant lining protects against scratches
- Reflective panels increase visibility at night
- Strategically positioned holes facilitate the use of a lock
- Lock pouch helps to keep your padlock off the ground
- Soft inside to protect your paintwork from scratches
- Length: 277 cm
- Width: 103 cm
- Height: 141 cm
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Arrived on time ,good dispatch,fits my CB1100 perfectly ,product is well made and stands up to seaside weather .I fit it on bike even with hot exhausts no problem .
Stormtex is the best
I already had this cover from 2 years ago. It is still protecting the bike well but wanted to get another one whilst this offer was on. The XL is a great cover that covers my Yamaha 700 with top box. Never had any problems with leaks and the inner fabric protects the bike and can also be put straight on the bike after use without the worry that the exhaust will melt it. Top cover at a nice price.