Oxford Stradale 1 Piece Leather Suit
The Oxford Stradale is a one-piece racing leather suit for sports riders looking for an edge on the track.
Made from full-grain leather construction, this suit is comfortable with a fully-ventilated chest and perforated shoulders and upper arms for ventilation where it matters. The mandarin style collar has a soft neoprene lining that feels comfortable around your neck, and the zip is covered at the neck. The suit has an aero hump on the back for a streamline performance in a racing position, and TPR shoulder cups.
The shoulders, elbows and knees are covered by CE level 1 protective armour for effective impact coverage and monotone knee sliders fitted as standard. The cuffs are tight fitting for better comfort when adding sports boots and gloves.
- Full-grain leather construction
- Mandarin-style collar with soft neoprene lining
- Perforated shoulders and upper arms
- Fully-ventilated chest area
- CE Level 1 shoulders, elbows and knee protection
- Oxford knee sliders included
- Three-part articulated knees with accordion stretch
- Aero racing hump
- Accordion stretch and four-way stretch panels
- YKK auto lock zips
- Soft neoprene cuffs
FITTING GUIDE: We recommend going a size up from your regular size, so if you are a medium go for a size large.
Oxford Mens Leather Suit Size Guide
|Short Leg (cm)||76||76||76||76||76||76||76||76||76|
|Reg Leg (cm)||81||81||81||81||81||81||81||81||81|
|Long Leg (cm)||86||86||86||86||86||86||86||86||86|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!