Oxford Subway 2.0 Jacket
Oxford Subway 2.0 Jacket
Whether its your morning commute or your riding cross-country from Land's End to John O'Groats you will need something to keep the weather at bay. The Oxford Subway jacket is a fantastic versatile jacket that will keep you warm and dry on any rider.
Throughout the entire jacket is a membrane that is not just waterproof but also breathable. This will mean the jacket will keep you dry and comfortable. The pockets are also waterproof to reduce the chance of anything in your pockets getting wet or damaged.
The weather can always catch you by surprise no matter how prepared you are. And so the Oxford Subway jacket is prepared for any eventuality. When the temperature drops the thermal lining will keep you nice and warm. But when the weather gets nicer this thermal liner can be removed.
- Cooling is delivered through lock-open air vents, 2 front & 1 rear.
- Adjustment points on arms and waist.
- Reflective detailing for improved visibility at night.
- Comfort is prioritised with a beautifully finished synthetic suede collar and easily adjustable, soft-edged cuffs.
- The connecting zip is compatible with all Oxford trousers.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.