Oxford Zero-G Dolly Paddock Stand
3 interest-free payments of £39.99 Learn more
Oxford Zero-G Dolly Paddock Stand
The Oxford Zero-G paddock stands cater for all kind of bikes - including those with single-sided swing arms - and preferences, such as a choice of fork or headstock mounted front stands.
All of our paddock stands are engineered using the latest CAD technology and 3D modelling techniques. By being scientifically designed to minimise the required effort to move a given load, our new ZERO-G range of paddock stands literally take the weight off. Even better, they are able to do this without weighing too much themselves, making them even easier to use and live with.
ZERO-G front and rear Dolly paddock stands enable you to manoeuvre your motorcycle whilst elevated.
With a rigid oval steel construction and heavy-duty fasteners, these are reassuring solid and stable workshop stands.
The lockable caster wheels make it easy to turn your bike in a small space, ideal for home workshops and garages where space is at a premium.
RiDE Magazine rated the Zero-G BEST BUY in their market review. They praised the clear instructions, finish and large wheels and declared it was the easiest stand to lift a bike with on the test.
- Durable steel construction
- Oval tubing to prevent rotation
- Torsional supports for increased stability
- Billet aluminium top cap for tight interface with lifting forks
- Robot welded for high build quality and consistency
- Heavy duty fasteners
- Heavy duty casters allow the motorcycle to be moved on the stand
- Lockable casters to prevent unwanted rolling
- Max load: 250kg
- Stand weight: 5.8kg
- Lift height: 325mm (pin centre)
- Lifting forks may not be suitable for all motorcycles - check fitment method for suitability before purchase
- Always use in combination with a rear stand
- RiDE Best Buy
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!