Pando Moto Boss Dyn 01 Jeans
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Pando Moto Boss Dyn 01 Jeans
The Pando Moto Boss DYN 01 jeans are a slim-fit biker trouser, AAA rated with Cordura denim and UHMWPE abrasion-resistant aramid fibres.
The Pando Moto jeans are made from 12oz super stretch Cordura denim with Coolmax yarn for improved airflow and moisture-wicking. Four times more durable than cotton denim and highly resistant to tearing and abrasion, the Cordura denim is equally as comfortable as it is strong, and retains the authentic look and feel of denim for longer.
Underneath the outer layer of the jeans is an extremely durable layer of power-stretch Balistex (65% UHMWPE – 15 times stronger than steel), which extends to the high-risk abrasion and impact zones of the jeans: the buttocks, thighs and knees. This UHMWPE lining provides optimal protection during a slide on the road, with an astounding slide time of 6.7 seconds, achieving the highest AAA safety ratings.
The jeans are fitted with Knox's advanced Micro Lock CE knee and hip armour for essential impact protection, and the backs of the cuffs are reflective for added night visibility.
The Boss DYN 01's have a unique, hand-made ageing/washed down finish which gives them a vintage, worn look. The regular waist and slim leg give them a modern look and feel that should fit most riders. With a classic five-pocket design, no external stitching, and discrete embroidery on the front.
- Slim fit. Classic five-pocket jeans design
- Superb cut, comfort and style
- 12oz super-stretch CORDURA® denim combined with COOLMAX® technology
- Protective black interlock-knit 65% UHMWPE (15 times stronger than steel) lining in high-risk abrasion and impact zones
- Highly heat-conducting fabric (to keep you cool)
- Fully CE approved - performance level AAA in accordance with EN 17092
- 92 meters slide distance or 6.7 seconds sliding time
- SAS-TEC TripleFlex CE (EN1621-1:2012) approved knee and hip armour INCLUDED
- Two-position knee armour pockets
- Plain and clean look with no external stitching on the front
- Reflective cuffs for safety
- Discrete embroidery on the front
- Reinforced with chain stitches
- Washed black finish
- Pando Moto
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Heated
- Safety Rating
- CE Level AAA
Pando Moto Trousers Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.