Pando Moto Boss Jeans
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Pando Moto Boss Jeans
CE AAA rated, slim fit motorcycle jeans with a classic five-pocket jeans design.
Pando Moto have achieved that rare thing - a highly protective AAA rated jean which doesn't compromise on style or comfort.
Made from 12oz super-stretch CORDURA® denim combined with COOLMAX® technology, with a protective black interlock-knit 65% UHMWPE (15 times stronger than steel) lining with a 6.7 seconds slide time
- Slim fit. Classic five-pocket jeans design
- Superb cut, comfort and style
- 12oz super-stretch CORDURA® denim combined with COOLMAX® technology
- Protective black interlock-knit 65% UHMWPE (15 times stronger than steel) lining in high-risk abrasion and impact zones
- Highly heat-conducting fabric (to keep you cool)
- Fully CE approved - performance level AAA in accordance with EN 17092
- 92 meters slide distance or 6.7 seconds sliding time
- SAS-TEC TripleFlex CE (EN1621-1:2012) approved knee and hip armour INCLUDED
- Two-position knee armour pockets
- Plain and clean look with no external stitching on the front
- Reflective cuffs for safety
- Discrete embroidery on the front
- Reinforced with chain stitches
- Washed black finish
- Pando Moto
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Heated
- Safety Rating
- CE Level AAA
Pando Moto Trousers Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.