Pando Moto Karldo Jeans
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Pando Moto Karldo Jeans
Take your next adventure to the next level with Pando Moto’s classic-fit, motorcycle jeans.
The secret lies in 12oz super stretch Cordura® denim loved by bikers worldwide. Ride with peace of mind thanks to reflective cuffs and high-quality reinforced Kevlar® stitches.
These jeans are perfect for summer rides with its mesh panels, for extra ventilation.
Two position knee armour pockets protect against the unthinkable, while a flawless European design guarantees durability, functionality, and craftsmanship you can trust.
- Slim Fit. Middle waist
- CE A Level
- Ultra-thin armour
- Stretch fabric
- Stretch panel
- Extra ventilation
- 11ox CORDURA super-stretch denim combined with COOLMAX technology
- Protective DuPont™ Kevlar® lining reinforcement in high risk abrasion and impact zones
- Fully CE approved - performance level A (45 km/h abrasion resistance) in accordance with prEN 17092
- SAS-TEC Tripleflex CE (EN1621-1:2012) approved knee armour - included
- SAS-TEC Tripleflex CE (EN1621-1:2012) approved hip armour - optional (not included)
- Knee armour accessible from the outside
- Extra stretch panels on the back and the knees
- CORDURA mesh panel inserts on front and lower leg areas for extra ventilation
- Reinforced with chain stitches
- Reflective cuffs for safety ride
- Unique hand-made ageing (washed down)
- Made in Europe
- Pando Moto
- Safety Rating
- CE Level A
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Mesh
Pando Moto Trousers Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.