Pando Moto Mark Cargo Jeans
Take your next adventure to the next level with Pando Moto’s cargo style, motorcycle jeans.
The secret lies in black 12.5oz Cordura® stretch denim – loved by bikers worldwide.
Ride at ease with comfort and safety, thanks to button adjustable cuffs, high-quality reinforced Kevlar® stitches and a thick interlock-knit made of DuPont™ Kevlar®.
Two position knee armour pockets protect against the unthinkable, while a flawless European design guarantees durability, functionality, and craftsmanship you can trust.
- Classic cargo cut, tapered slim fit. High waist
- CE AA level
- Ultra-thin armour
- Stretch fabric
- Extra ventilation
- 12oz CORDURA super stretch denim combined with COOLMAX technology
- Protective DuPont Kevlar lining reinforcements in high risk abrasion and impact zones
- CE officially approved PPE under EN 17092, level AA (speed 70 km/h)
- SAS-TEC Tripleflex CE (EN1621-1:2012) knee armour - included
- Cargo pockets with flaps secured by snaps on the thighs
- Ventilation YKK zippers placed on the upper thighs, so they catch heaps of air when open
- Adjustable elasticated cuffs (leg opening) as to fit on boots
- Reinforced with chain stitches
- Two back pockets secured by snap buttons
- Made in Europe
- Pando Moto
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved
- Safety Rating
- CE Level AA
Pando Moto Trousers Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.