Pando Moto Steel Jeans
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Pando Moto Steel Jeans
With a slim fit, charcoal black colour, blacked-out details, and made of highly heat-conductive, extremely durable fabric, these protective jeans rock the classy plain look and protect from the unthinkable.
13oz single layer comfort-stretch denim with 25% Dyneema® allows for versatility and extra comfort while giving you peace of mind when wearing them.
Comes with SAS-TEC Triple flex armour INCLUDED for both knees and hips. CE officially approved PPE under EN 17092, level AA (speed 70 km/h) safety. Made in Europe with an uncompromised commitment to excellence.
- Slim fit, middle waist
- 13 oz single layer comfort-stretch 25% Dyneema® (15 times stronger than steel, 1800 protection
- Charcoal black colour on the outside and inside
- Highly heat-conducting and reflecting fabric
- Fully CE approved -- performance level AA (70 km/h abrasion resistance) in accordance with prEN 17092
- Two-position knee armour pockets
- SAS-TEC TripleFlex CE (EN1621-1:2012) approved knee and hip armour INCLUDED
- Reflective cuffs for a safe ride
- Metal ring on the belt loop
- Reinforced with chain stitches
- Black embroidery on the front
- Black logo embroidery on the back pockets
- Made in Europe
- Pando Moto
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved
- Safety Rating
- CE Level AA
Pando Moto Trousers Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.