PMJ Titanium CE Level 2 Jeans
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
PMJ Titanium CE Level 2 Jeans
PMJ Titanium CE Level 2 Mens Jeans - Blue
The Titanium jeans from PMJ are CE approved P.P.E jeans under EN 13595-1:2002, making these some of the strongest denim jeans on the motorcycle market. They have hip and knee approved protectors which are both adjustable and removable.
- Handmade In Italy
- 12.5oz Stretch Cotton Denim
- 100% Twaron® Ballistic Inner Fabric Reinforced With Mesh Lining
- Knox® Knee Armour (EN1621-1) Approved- Adjustable & Removable
- Knox® Hip Armour (EN1621-1) Approved- Adjustable & Removable
- CE Certified P.P.E. under EN13595-1:2002 (CE Approved)
- CE Tested With Pass To Abrasion, Cut and Burst Seams Level 2
- 8 Seconds Abrasion Resistance
- Anatomical Knee Construction
- Adjustable Ankle With Velcro Strap
PMJ JEANS ARE DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN ITALY BY A COMPANY THAT HAS 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN FASHION CLOTHING BOASTING COLLABORATIONS WITH FAMOUS NAMES FROM D&G TO HUGO BOSS, FROM ESCADA TO ROBERTO CAVALLI, FROM DONDUP TO VERSACE!
Intuition and determination, knowledge and know-how, being 100% made in Italy are the things that have created PROmo jeans (PROtection for MOtorbikers), the brand was established in 2009 and is now the best selling protective motorcycle jean in Europe and is now known as PMJ.
THE LOWER LIMBS ARE THE MOST EXPOSED TO INJURY AS A RESULT OF A FALL AND THEY ARE THE LEAST PROTECTED PART OF THE BODY Only 25% of motorcyclists wear protective trousers. The majority of motorcyclists are using standard denim jeans to ride, but that kind of clothing offers no protection in the case of falling and sliding. It?s possible to reduce this risk by using innovative materials, more resistant to abrasion, and that don?t restrict the body?s movement such as TWARON®.
TWARON® is a revolutionary fabric which is breathable and tested to EN13595-2 (abrasion resistance) and EN13595-4 (cut resistance) and knee protectors are EN 1621-1 adjustable and in some cases removable from the outside.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.