Premier Trophy BTR
- Full face
- Dyneema Carbon Aramidic Fiber and Epoxy Resin
- Breatable inner lining
- Removable and washable lining
- 4 air vents, front and rear
- Double D-Ring fastening
Premier Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Premier brand has been on the market for over 60 years with a long history in the design and production of helmets, made with passion, innovation and quality which has produced great successes and impressive testimonials. Established in the United States, it moved to Europe, constantly evolving their products and technology while maintaining the spirit of the brand that is already a legend with a long history.
After two generations, Premier is still a family-run business, another factor that is synonymous with trust and reliability that shows the Madeo family’s passion for the Premier brand and for its work.
Today, Premier is making further steps in its evolution by introducing a completely renewed range with highly advanced technology and innovation while still retaining the style and image that has shaped its great success so far. A range that focuses on the protection and comfort of motorcyclists without loosing style and functionality.