Pro Travelbag Tail Bag 1680D
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Pro Travelbag Tail Bag 1680D
With a volume of 65 liters, the PRO Travelbag is the largest tail bag in the entire Premium series. Thanks to the conical underside, the bag can be ideally positioned on the passenger seat and easily and quickly clamped in place using the patented lashing hooks.
The PRO Travelbag has a large main compartment and two spacious side pockets with waterproof zippers. The top features an overlapping lid that provides protection against moisture, and the sturdy fasteners are easy to operate even with riding gloves. There are two separate mesh compartments on the inside of the lid, and a further mesh compartment can be found in the lid to the main compartment below it. All three mesh compartments are perfect for storing smaller valuables and travel documents. Thanks to its shoulder strap, the PRO Travelbag can be converted into a travel bag in no time at all.
The tail bag from the PRO series is made of indestructible 1680 D Ballistic Nylon, which was originally designed for military use. It also boasts high-quality workmanship and well thought-out features: reflective attachments ensure better visibility, robust lashing hooks secure the bags quickly and easily at the tail, and MOLLE attachments on the top and front allow accessory bags to be attached.
The patented lashing hooks allow flexible attachment of the PRO tail bags. The straps are hooked and tensioned in one step. To remove the bag, the strap is released in one easy step and removed from the lashing eyelet by pulling on the drawstring. The excess strap length can be secured to the strap with a Velcro® fastener. This allows the bag to be used on different motorcycles, and the strap length can be adjusted accordingly.
- Universal fit for almost all motorcycles
- Three mesh compartments with zipper on the inside of the lid
- Additional storage thanks to two outer pockets with covered zippers.
- Underside made of anti-slip material
- Robust lashing eyes for secure fastening of the bag at 4 points and for lashing accessory bags
- Made of durable and highly UV-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon with splashproof inner lining
- Reflective details for better visibility
- Zipper management: Elastic loops prevent the zipper pulls from fluttering
- MOLLE attachments in strong hypalon material on the top and front for fastening accessory bags
- Simple and quick attachment of the bag to the motorcycle via loop straps with patented lashing hooks
- Weather protection thanks to the supplied waterproof inner bag
- Three robust carrying handles
- Material: 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Color: black / anthracite
- Size: 75,0 x 33,5 x 31,0 cm / 29.5 x 13.2 x 12.2 in
- Total Weight: appr. 3,5 kg / appr. 7.7 lb
- Total Volume: 65,0 l
- Black, Grey
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
After a long history of joint development and production of high quality motorcycle accessories, SW-MOTECH and BAGS-CONNECTION are united under one corporate brand, representing the complete range of product lines of the formerly two companies.
The brand SW-MOTECH embodies high innovation speed, premium quality and a long-time experience in development, design and production of motorcycle accessories. The product portfolio encompasses universal and model specific motorcycle gear as well as luggage systems.