Proskins All Season Leggings
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Proskins All Season Leggings
Proskins All Seasons Bottoms
Proskins All Seasons Baselayer Range, is a pioneering high performance compression baselayer apparel, worn by some of the most prestigious BSB riders.
The Proskins All Seasons Baselayer High Neck Long Sleeve Top is ideal for wearing under leathers or textiles, and is temperature regulating to 37° for optimum performance and comfort.
Designed to be worn under textile and leather clothing, the fabric is made from a high technology yarn making it light, smooth, aerodynamic and exceptionally comfortable to wear. Designed to regulate your body temperature to 37º, they are ideal for track days, touring and commuting, as they wick away sweat when too hot, and trap the moisture when too cold. Whilst also incorporating optimum levels of graduated compression, which helps with muscle fatigue both during and after the ride.
- Baselayer will either wick away sweat or trap the heat; making it ideal for wearing all seasons
- Low-friction compression fit improves muscle performance and reduces the build-up of lactic acid, reducing muscle stiffness and fatigue
- The fabric is aerodynamic which helps drastically in taking leathers on and off. It also has a 4-way stretch to aid mobility of the muscles and joints, so as they feel like a second skin
- The moisture removal system wicks sweat away from the body keeping you dry and comfortable
- Keeps fabric clean and odour free for extended wear and improved garment lifetime
- Due to the features of the garment, they can also be used for additional sports such as running, hiking and golf
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
From the beginning the Proskins mission has been simple… we want to empower you to create your fitness story. How do we do that? We create high performance wear to ensure you look, feel and perform at your best.
We are a British company, born in Nottingham in 2005 where we are still based today. Innovation is our motivation and drives us to source and implement the most advanced technology into our fabrics from micro-capsule embedded yarns, HiG precision compression, stay fresh sweat wicking and body sense temperature control. We are pioneers in high-tech performance wear with all our ranges designed and tested in the UK by leading experts and elite athletes.
Best base layer I've managed to find so far, great comfort and good in hot and cold weather. Also makes it so much easier to slip into your tight fitting leathers.
Surprisingly warm and definitely comfy
At first they seemed very lightweight and a very tight fit, but having spent over 6 hours on the bike in them under my fabric suit I have to say they are extremely comfortable - you would not know you were wearing them - and good over a range of temperatures as it started out about 9 degrees and got up to 17 degrees and I was at a good temperature throughout. Definitely a good buy but make sure you err on the larger side.
Nice Quality, beware if you're tall
I've used these a couple of times since buying, once for a track day. Really comfortable, nice quality. Once complaint is that if you're tall (I'm 6' 4") they are too short in the leg and body so you keep having to pull the gap together. Next time I'd probably go for the one piece.