Racer C2 Heated Ladies Gloves
3 interest-free payments of £79.99 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Racer C2 Heated Ladies Gloves
- Ladies Heated Glove with knuckle-protector and lithium battery.
- Polar Fleece lining, waterproof with POLYMAX® membrane,
- Durable and sensitive palm of goatskin, FIBERFIL insulation and an outshell of Softshell.
- A really good glove on colder days which makes you feel comfortable.
- CE Labeling according to EN13594:2015
- Glove Features
- Long Cuff, Hard Knuckle, Heated
Racer Gloves Size Guide
|Hand Circumference (cm)||17.7||18.4||19||20.3||20.9|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Austrian brand Racer now makes a range of motorcycle clothing but their most noteworthy products are the Racer gloves which made their name in the first place. Their top of the range men’s motorcycle gloves, such as the Sicuro, use the highest quality materials and latest technology, but unlike many brands, they use them intelligently to get the maximum benefit. For example, titanium is used on the knuckles since it has a low friction coefficient and therefore slides when in contact with tarmac, reducing the likelihood of twisting injuries. Kangaroo hide is used on the palms for maximum feel and abrasion resistance.
Racer gloves don’t just make “racer’s gloves” though. There is a similarly technical range of touring and waterproof gloves, including Gore-Tex models.
Racer makes both ladies Racer gloves and men’s motorcycle gloves, with specifically different fits and models, as well as textile and leather jackets and jeans. Recently they have also branched out into motorcycle boots, with an excellent waterproof touring boot.
Infinity motorcycles was one of the first in the UK to carry Racer Gloves, and over the past few years or so we’ve seen a lot of our customers who have got to know and trust their Racer Gloves go on to buy other garments from the Racer clothing range, which in itself is a great advert for the quality of Racer clothing.
So confident are Racer of their products that they now feature a three-year guarantee. An almost unheard of promise at the mid-range price point their range occupies.
We keep a huge selection of Racer gloves, both ladies and men’s, and other great brands online and in-store at all Infinity branches.