on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
RealRider Crash Detection Subscription Card
The only 999 certified App on the market, RealRider is a smartphone app designed with your safety in mind: REALsafe® crash detection technology connects you to the nearest ambulance service should the worst happen. Rather than monitoring your speed, this life saving technology detects an impact by monitoring key sensors in your smartphone.
In the event of an impact, your last known location and medical details will be sent automatically paramedics, within minutes of the accident. When the app detects a crash, you have a set amount of time to tap your phone to confirm you are safe. If you don't press within that time your medical information and location are sent directly to the nearest paramedics to your area. Government approved, this app was developed in consultation with paramedics and ambulence control to save lives.
More than just a premium service: this app gives you access to a whole community of bikers where you can share pictures, videos, and your favourite routes to ride! You can receive information on the best places to eat, rider's meeting places and petrol stations. Store your bike's information, and you can receive reminders for MOT and service! Available as an annual or monthly subscription, this is the ideal add-on for the safety conscious rider, or the perfect gift for the biker in your life: RealRider isn't just the perfect travelling companion, it can be a real lifesaver.
- RIDE SAFE: Ride with complete peace of mind when you activate REALsafe®, REALRIDERs 999 certified, life saving crash detection technology linked to the emergency services.
- RIDE CONNECTED: Record and share your routes, photos, videos and adventures with a community of bikers. Use the App to discuss top tips and share knowledge with friends on routes, locations, events and all things bike related.
- RIDE INSPIRED: Discover new routes to ride and uncover hidden gems along the way. Plan rides more effectively by searching for places to refuel or stay en route. Save them directly to the App for reference.
- RIDE PREPARED: Store all your bike information in one place and get MOT and service reminders straight from your phones calendar. Multiple bikes can be added to your Profile with sections for tyre pressures, receipts, insurance and breakdown policy info. The App will also post a social media alert if your bike is stolen.
- REALRIDER® works with most modern iPhone and Android Smartphones. *
- REALRIDER® can be used anywhere in the world for recording routes, adding points of interest (including photos, comments and videos), connecting with friends and storing essential bike information.
- The REALsafe® crash detection service is currently available across the entire UK (providing there is network signal). This includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Island and the Channel Islands.
The App is compatible with iPad and iPhone 4 and above. On iPhone the App requires iOS 7.1 version software or above.
REALRIDER® requires a minimum software version of 5.0 and above.
*We cannot guarantee that REALRIDER® will be available across the full range of Android devices due to the variety of specifications and hardware utilised. We are however, continually striving to make REALRIDER® available on as many of the emerging manufacturers of Android handsets as possible. In future releases, more handsets operating software version 4.4 and above will also be compatible with REALRIDER®.
Phones that don’t allow for GPS route recording or contain the minimum sensors required for REALsafe® crash detection to operate (such as an accelerometer and compass) won’t be available for downloading the App.
REALRIDER® is the only 999 certified App on the market, with its REALsafe® crash detection technology connecting you to the nearest ambulance service in your time of need. This life saving technology detects an impact by monitoring key sensors in your smartphone. It does NOT monitor your speed. If you’re in an accident, your last known location and medical details will be with paramedics within minutes of the crash. All for less per month than the price of a posh coffee. But don’t take our word for it when it comes to all things bike related, especially rider safety, we know whose opinions matter most to you: your fellow bikers.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.