Resurgence Gear Cafe Racer Pekev CE Mens Jeans
The Resurgence Cafe Racer jeans are their most popular, high-fashion motorcycle jeans made from selvedge denim with an abrasion-resistant Pekev lining.
These slim-fit, straight jeans are made from raw black/blue selvedge denim for a stylish, heritage look, and finished with classic turn-up hems to complete the cafe racer ensemble. Highly-resistant to water, bacteria and UV radiation, the jeans are more resilient and durable than your regular denim, with built-in comfort stretch for freedom of movement, YKK zips, traditional jean pockets, and a breathable, inner mesh lining for air circulation and moisture-wicking.
The jeans are 75% lined with Pekev, Resurgence Gear's revolutionary aramid-based lining, designed to be the world's toughest and most durable polymer textile. Achieving the world's highest CE certified Level 2 motorcycle jeans abrasion rating of 10.83 seconds, the Cafe Racer jeans are exceptionally strong against motion cuts, seam bursts and road friction while being significantly more lightweight than Kevlar.
On top of this, the jeans are equipped with adjustable, CE rated D30 Ghost armour at the knees and hips for low-profile impact protection to the critical areas of your lower body.
- 12 oz Raw Selvedge heritage denim
- Regular straight or Skinny leg
- 75% lined with Pekev: world's highest CE Level 2 rating
- Classic, turn-up hems
- Breathable, mesh interior lining
- CE Rated D30 Ghost knee & hip protectors
- Highly water, moisture, bacteria and UV radiation resistant
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.