Resurgence Gear Pekev CE Mens Cargo Trousers
The Resurgence Cargo Trousers are a high-fashion, technical urban trouser with an abrasion-resistant Pekev lining and CE level 1 D30 armour.
The combat trousers are made from heavy-weight cotton canvas with built-in stretch for comfort and freedom of movement. Soft to touch and resist to bleach, detergent, UV radiation, and heat dispersion, the Cargo trousers are durable to last longer than other brands with moisture-wicking properties, and complete with YKK zips and a plethora of pockets on the hips, back and thighs for practical every-day use.
The trousers are 80% lined with Pekev textile; Resurgence Gear's revolutionary aramid-based lining, designed to be the world's toughest and most durable polymer textile. Achieving the world's highest CE certified Level 2 abrasion rating of 10.83 seconds, the trousers are exceptionally resistant against motion cuts, seam bursts and road friction while being significantly more lightweight than Kevlar.
On top of this, the trousers are equipped with CE level 1 rated D30 Ghost armour at the knees and hips for low-profile impact protection to the critical areas of your lower body.
- Heavy weight cotton canvas
- Slim-leg cargo trousers
- 80% lined with Pekev
- CE certified AAA trousers
- Breathable, mesh interior lining
- Built-in comfort stretch
- YKK zips
- CE Rated D30 Ghost knee & hip protectors
- Highly water, moisture, bacteria and UV radiation resistant
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.