Resurgence Gear Pekev Voyager Jeans
Voyager PEKEV® Men's Motorcycle Jeans, the world's highest CE EN13595-1 level 2 abrasion rated jean! It doesn't get any safer. The longest rated slide time of any jean, let's hope you never have to rely on them, but you can at least wear them knowing you are never likely to risk your skin touching the road if you do. All in a high fashion, no stitch panel, regular jean look. Where style meets strength!
Voyager, aims to deliver everything on a motorcycle jeans wish list: Feel safe & protected, look great and move around comfortably on and off your bike.
- Made with PEKEV® the world’s toughest Polymer based material, exceptionally strong protection against abrasion, motion cuts and road impact.
- One of the very few CE EN13595-level 2 certified garments, with world’s highest abrasion rating for motorcycle jeans at 10.83 seconds.
- Highest quality 13-oz denim in high fashion style and finish. Straight cut, but not too narrow to fit over your boots.
- Comfort stretch, fully lined with super abrasion resistant PEKEV® from top of waist band to bottom leg seam. 100% coverage for 100% protection.
- Stitched with additional soft inner mesh lining for dispersing body heat and unsurpassed comfort. Super soft material which feels like 100% denim.
- Hip and knee armour pockets with adjustment.
- D3O T5 Evo X CE Knee and Hip Pads included with every pair of PEKEV® jeans at no extra cost.
- Blue, Brown
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Mesh
- Safety Rating
- CE Level 2
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.