REV'IT! Alpha RF Trousers
The REV'IT! Alpha RF trousers are an urban riding chino with an abrasion-resistant Cordura outer with Coolmax element, PWR shield at seat and knees and CE certified knee armour included as standard.
These smart chinos are perfect for everyday commuting and are made from 10.5oz Cordua stretch denim infused with a Coolmax element to wick moisture and keep you cool throughout the summer. Rev'It's proprietary PWR shield at the knee and seat increases the garment's protection, while the safety stitching prevents popping during an impact.
Seesmart CE level 1 protection is equipped at the knees to keep you safe during an impact, with an additional pocket for optional hip protection, and a 3M Scotchlite reflective strip at the inside hem increases rider visibility.
- 10.5oz Cordura Denim with Coolmax element
- Polycotton twill lining
- Triple-needle stitching
- Double layer of PWR Shield at knees and seat
- Seesmart CE-level 1 Knee Protectors
- Prepared for Seesmart RV33 CE-level 1 Insert Hip Protectors
- Two back pockets on the back
- Slit pockets on the hip
- 3M Scotchlite reflection at turn up
- Clothing Features
Waist Measurement: Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Leg Measurement: Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
|SHORT LEG (inch)||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|REGULAR LEG (inch)||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34|
|LONG LEG (inch)||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
I have had this jacket for almost a year. Size L; I am 41 - 42 chest waist 34. fit is great. I am 178 cm / 5 10. The jacket sits just below 2cm on my belt. Went for this one for the British weather. Windproof and yes waterproof liner (definitely worth the extra £30) with the liner in I wore this into October 10 degrees is. Very good airflow keeping me cool. You don't feel the Seesmart armour the jacket is really comfortable when riding. (BMW f750 gs) With back armour in you do get hot wear the armour sits but bought for the extra safety and protection. I would highly recommend the jacket as great value for money.