REV'IT! Arid 9L H20 Backpack
The non-restrictive Arid 9L H2O backpack we developed together with luggage experts, Kriega, offers an ideal combination of lightweight comfort, storage capacity, and hydration capabilities. The backpack features a 4-litre waterproof roll-top main body and a separate 5-litre, zip-access hydration compartment that can be fitted with a 3.75L Hydration Reservoir (sold separately).
The external Hypalon net with an elastic cord adds useful additional storage for - for example - wet layers that can dry while riding. To provide all-day riding comfort, the Arid 9L H2O Backpack features the innovative Kriega Quadloc-Lite™ harness that transfers weight from the shoulders to the chest and upper body when it is fully loaded. For even more stability while riding, the removable waist strap can offer that extra bit of support for the lower upper body. The backpack comes with an air-mesh back panel to prevent unwanted friction and heat generation on your back; keeping you comfortable during riding in warm weather.
Take the Arid 9L H2O backpack with you during any on or off-road adventure and it will protect your essentials from the elements while making sure you stay comfortable and hydrated.
- Adjustable waist belt
- Adjustment straps
- Quadloc-Lite™ harness
- Cushioned area at back
- Detachable waterproof Drypack
- Reflective print at back
- Dimensions: 400(h) x 210(w) x 130(d) mm / 15.7"(h) x 8.26"(w) x 5.1"(d)
- Volume: 9 Litres (550 cu in) total capacity
- Weight: 1030 grams
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.