REV'IT! Arrow Boots
3 interest-free payments of £35.85 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
REV'IT! Arrow Boots
The REV'IT! Arrow boots are a CE-certified urban shoe with excellent ventilation and thermoformed protection.
The boots are made from nubuck leather, with cord laces, an interior soft mesh lining and a comfortable Ortholite X40 foam insole. The inner side of the boots are perforated to allow direct airflow, which works alongside the 3D air mesh tongue for increased breathability.
In terms of protection, the Arrow shoes incorporate an injected ankle cup, a thermoformed heel cup and toecap, as well as reinforcements at the ankle, heel and toe. A reflective panel at the heel increases rider visibility.
- Soft, perforated nubuck leather outer
- 3D air mesh
- Injected ankle cup
- Reinforced ankle, heel, and toe
- Mesh on tongue
- Perforation on side
- Extra pair of laces in different colour
- OrthoLite X40 foam insole
- Padded tongue
- Soft mesh interior lining
- Reflection at heel
- Boot Features
- Short Boot, Lace Closure
REV'IT! Men's Boots Size Guide
|Foot Length (in)||9.2||9.4||9.6||10||10.2||10.4||10.8||11||11.2||11.4||11.8||12|
|Foot Length (cm)||23.5||24||24.5||25.5||26||26.5||27.5||28||28.5||29||30||30.5|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.