REV'IT! Astro Shoes
3 interest-free payments of £73.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
REV'IT! Astro Shoes
The REV'IT! Astro is an urban riding sneaker with a breathable mesh outer and CE certified protection.
These high-fashion shoes boast a plethora of technology for the road while looking incredibly stylish for casual wear. Made from soft nubuck leather with 3D mesh panels on the front, the shoes feel extremely comfortable, which is boosted further by the perforated sides for essential ventilation during the summer.
In terms of protection, the Astro's are equipped with reinforcements at the ankles, heels, and toes, as well as thermoformed heel cups and toe caps for a durable outer. The Ortholite X40 insole is soft under the weight of your feet, and the leather lining helps to wick away moisture.
- Soft, perforated nubuck leather
- 3D air mesh
- Injected ankle cup
- Reinforced side panel, ankle, heel, and toe
- Thermoformed heel and toecap
- Reflection at heel
- Extra pair of laces in a different color
- Leather gear shift pad
- OrthoLite® X40™ foam insole
- Padded tongue
- Boot Features
- Short Boot, Lace Closure
- Black, Blue
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.