Rev'it Axis 2 H2O Trousers
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Rev'it Axis 2 H2O Trousers
The Axis 2 H2O motorcycle overpants were designed to meet the needs of the daily commuter. We wanted to make sure that riders could get from home to work and back again dry and safe. The motorcycle overpants are designed to be put on quickly over jeans or chinos at moments’ notice when it suddenly starts to rain, without having to take your boots off. By adding a long two-way zipper on the outside, the motorcycle overpants can be fully opened for easy entry.
The outer shell is constructed of a strong polyester 600D fabric with SEESMART CE-level 1 protectors at the knees, which are height adjustable. The knee area also has incorporated darts sewn in to give it a pre-shaped silhouette, that in-turn, delivers extra comfort while riding. For added protection, you’ll find pockets on the hips which are prepared for our additional SEESMART CE-level 1 hip protectors.
The Axis 2 H2O motorcycle overpants have a regular fit yet can be adjusted at the waist and ankle for a more personal fit. Making sure the cold and wet stay out, there is a wind and water catcher behind the entrance zipper, and the motorcycle pants have belt loops which you can use to add our Safeway belt to attach them to your motorcycle jacket. There is a laminated reflective rain wear print on the calves that will give you extra visibility.
Don’t compromise on safety and comfort on your daily commute and stay fully protected and dry with the Axis 2 H2O motorcycle overpants.
- Adjustable knee protection
- Adjustment tab at ankle
- Adjustment tab at waist
- Elasticated waist
- Belt loops
- Easy entrance zipper at side seam
- hydratex®|G-liner - This waterproof coating is applied to the inside of the garment’s inner lining, and the seams are taped to ensure that the garment is waterproof. The REV’IT! hydratex®|G-liner coating is used in the construction of products that demand a basic level of all-weather protection
- Wind & water catcher behind entrance zipper
- Prepared for SEESMART™ RV33 CE-level 1 Insert Hip Protectors
- SEESMART™ RV36-L1-A on knee - The SEESMART CE-level 1 RV36-L1-A knee protector is our ultra-thin and comfortable armor found at the knees of a garment
- Polyester 600D - This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable
- Laminated reflection at calves - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer
Waist Measurement: Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Leg Measurement: Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
|SHORT LEG (inch)||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|REGULAR LEG (inch)||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34|
|LONG LEG (inch)||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.