REV'IT! Bastille Ladies Gloves
The Bastille Ladies combine safety and style like no other glove; offering optimal comfort with a female-specific fit.
Thanks to stretch lips making up for most of the back of the glove, the freedom of movement is second to none. It’s then complemented by a vintage look, giving the Bastille Ladies a timeless appearance.
Beautiful, soft, drum dyed goatskin adds to the feel of the gloves ensuring the Bastille Ladies breaks in easily.
The adjustment strap at the wrist is the remaining piece of the puzzle, making sure it fits snugly and securely. In terms of protection, we’ve reinforced them with PWR|shield knit at the palm and included Temperfoam® finger knuckles and a Temperfoam® thumb knuckle.
- Adjustment strap at wrist
- Elastic at cuff
- Short cuff
- PWR|Shield at palm
- Temperfoam® finger knuckles
- Temperfoam® thumb knuckle
- Glove Features
- Short Cuff, CE Approved, Soft Knuckle
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.