REV'IT! Bowery Jacket
The Bowery takes the traditional wax cotton look and applies to a short jacket that covers the basic needs for riding in style in wintertime. Not to mention it’s all wrapped in a 100% motorcycle ready package. Classic good looks come standard. But so do the functional features that allow you to keep riding even when the weather isn’t ideal.
Thanks to the incorporated hydratex® membrane, it is fully waterproof. There’s also a detachable thermal liner to add warmth when needed. Then take it out when the temperatures rise. Its understated design cleverly hides its technical propositions, with SEESMART™ protection at the shoulders and elbows of this polycotton 2L jacket.
The option to upgrade its armor is readily available by installing our SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert. Furthermore, comfort panels at the upper back allow for full freedom of movement, and thanks to multiple pockets at the front, a side entry pocket at the back and two inner pockets, the Bowery offers plenty of storage space.
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.