REV'IT! Caliber Gloves
The Caliber gloves (as part of the DIRT Series collection) feel perfectly at home on or off-road. Why? Because this snug-fitting pair of hand protectors combine the best of both leather and mesh.
In order to keep your hands safe, these CE-certified gloves incorporate PWR|Shield fabric at the palm for maximum abrasion resistance.
The top of the gloves are constructed with well-ventilated PWR|Stretch mesh and flexible TPR protection is found on the fingers and knuckles. This combination – along with stretch in all the right places - provides optimal freedom of movement and the armor necessary to keep your hands safe whether riding on the asphalt or exploring off the beaten path.
Additionally, the comfortable neoprene cuff will keep dust and water out of the gloves.
- Stretch at fingers
- Stretch at thumb
- Stretch fabric on back of hand
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Wrist strap
- Tri-fleece liner
- Connect Finger Tip (Touchscreen compatible)
- Grip patch at palm
- Ventilation holes
- Injected ventilated flex knuckle
- Outseam stitching by Guterman
- PWR|Shield at palm
- Temperfoam® knuckle
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- Temperfoam® thumb knuckle
- TPR finger knuckles
- Glove Features
- Short Cuff, CE Approved, Soft Knuckle, Mesh, Touchscreen Compatible
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.