REV'IT! Cargo SF Trousers
Building upon the warm welcome our Alpha chinos received when introduced, we’ve added true cargo trousers to our collection, and of course, they’re 100% motorcycle ready.
Stretch Cordura® canvas is combined with our PWR|shield knit to offer unsurpassed abrasion resistance.
The slim fit Cargo stays true to its namesake archetype, meaning you will find a big stash pocket on both legs, along with style and storage; as you’d expect from this type of garment.
Adding to the protection side of things, the Cargo comes equipped with our renowned CE-rated SEESMART™ protectors at the knees.
- Two slit pockets on upper legs
- Two stash pockets on upper legs
- No insulation
- Double layer of PWR|Shield at hips
- Double layer of PWR|Shield at knees
- Double layer of PWR|Shield at seat
- Prepared for SEESMART™ RV33 CE-level 1 Insert Hip Protectors
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Knee Protectors
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved
Waist Measurement: Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Leg Measurement: Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
|SHORT LEG (inch)||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|REGULAR LEG (inch)||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34|
|LONG LEG (inch)||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.