REV'IT! Cayenne 2 Gloves
The Cayenne 2 are the ideal summer motorcycle gloves in our adventure collection. They’re lightweight and comfortable and offer the highest level of protection without sacrificing dexterity; ensuring the ideal feel on the controls of your motorcycle. Your hands will stay fresh and dry in warm temperatures thanks to the built-in breathability provided by the perforated leather sections of.
A special grip patch at palm and thumb offers extra grasp on the handlebars when the riding gets more technical. The hard shell knuckle, palm sliders, and thumb protector offer extra abrasion resistance and armor in case of a slide or impact. Thanks to the Connect Finger Tip, navigating through your apps and the world won’t require you to take your motorcycle gloves off.
The Cayenne 2 motorcycle gloves are designed to fit like a second skin and will keep your hands comfortable and protected during trips in warm weather.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.