REV'IT! Dean SF Jeans
Comfort is an important feature no matter what you’re wearing so we added the Dean SF to our riding motorcycle trousers collection. We took all the characteristics of a normal chino (including a slim fit) and developed this into 100% motorcycle- ready pair of pants. Pants that you’ll enjoy wearing even if you don’t throw your leg over a bike.
Don’t be deceived by their casual looks though, these trousers are made out of our signature CORDURA® fabric. They offer unsurpassed tear and abrasion resistance to help keep you safe on the road. The inside of the leg also has blue reflective tape; adding a nice touch of detail to your look. They come in a lighter or darker neutral color so they can easily be combined with almost any item from your wardrobe.
Stylish chinos plus motorcycle-ready protection = the Dean SF motorcycle trousers.
- Two back pockets on back
- Two pockets on front
- Safety seams
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Hip Protectors
- Triple needle stitching
- CORDURA® stretch twill
Waist Measurement: Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Leg Measurement: Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
|SHORT LEG (inch)||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|REGULAR LEG (inch)||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34|
|LONG LEG (inch)||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.