Rev'it Defender 3 Gore-Tex Trousers
When you start traveling, you create new experiences that sometimes go far beyond your imagination. We want to make sure you can fully enjoy these moments by keeping you as comfortable and protected as possible. That is why we designed Defender 3 GTX pants. They’re a versatile pair of rugged pair of pants that are prepared to take on any weather type you may encounter out on the road. To keep you comfortable in cold and wet weather, we equipped them with a removable 3-layer GORE-TEX waterproof liner, along with a removable thermal liner for insulation in colder temperatures.
The outer shell is equipped with stretch inserts above the knee and under the waist to increase freedom of movement during active riding on or off the road. When the temperature starts to rise while riding, you can easily open the VCS|Ventilation panels on the upper legs and secure them using the magnetic Fidlock® closure. By opening the exhaust vent on the rear of the pocket, you will create a steady flow of air through the pants keeping your upper legs cool and comfortable. Under the rugged outer shell constructed of ripstop material, we installed SEESMART CE-Level 1 hip protectors and height-adjustable SEEFLEX CE-level 2 knee protectors. To increase the abrasion resistance on the high-impact areas of the outer shell we added a protective, multi-layer print to the knee area.
There are ample storage points so you can bring your essentials including two waterproof slit pockets at the waist and waterproof pockets on the upper legs. These side pockets are equipped with zippers to make sure your belongings stay inside, where they belong. To get the perfect fit to your body you can adjust the straps at the waist and calves. With the hook-and-loop closures on the calves, you can adjust these pants to fit with any motorcycle boots you can think of. Furthermore, these pants are equipped with grip panels at the seat, long and short connection zippers, and reflection on the calves; all incorporated to keep you comfortable and safe when on the road or trails.
No matter the weather, with the versatile and rugged Defender 3 GTX pants you are fully prepared to experience your next adventure to the fullest.
- Adjustable knee protection, Adjustment strap at lower leg, Adjustment strap at waist
- Two lined slit pockets at waist
- Two waterproof stash pockets on upper legs
- 3D mesh lining
- B-lock button closure at front
- Calf zippers
- Grip panel at seat
- Long connection zipper
- Prepared for Strapper suspenders
- Short connection zipper
- Stretch at back and knees
- Detachable GORE-TEX liner with Micro Grid Backer Technology
- Ventilation panels on upper legs
- VCS|Panel with FidLock® magnetic fastener on upper legs
- Ventilation zippers on upper legs
- Protective print at knees
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 Knee Protectors
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Hip Protectors
- PWR|Shell 750D
- PWR|Shell stretch
- Sure grip
- Laminated reflection at calves
- Black, Grey
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Gore-Tex, Waterproof, Mesh
- Safety Rating
- CE Level 2
Waist Measurement: Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Leg Measurement: Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
|SHORT LEG (inch)||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|REGULAR LEG (inch)||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34|
|LONG LEG (inch)||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.