REV'IT! Defender Pro Gore-Tex Trousers
When you start traveling you create new experiences that sometimes go beyond your imagination. With that thought we've designed the Defender Pro GTX trousers – we've tried to go beyond imagination and created the most versatile trousers ever.
It is not just a 2 layer construction as we've chosen the best materials and membrane to be incorporated whereas the outer shell is strong and abrasion resistant. The adjustment options are endless as even the CE certified protectors come in adjustable protector pockets.
Furthermore these trousers are equipped with ventilation zippers, grip panels, long and short connection zippers, and plenty of adjustment straps all incorporated for your convenience when on the road. Sizes S-XYL std., M-XYL short, M-XXL long
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Gore-Tex, Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
Waist Measurement: Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Leg Measurement: Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
|SHORT LEG (inch)||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|REGULAR LEG (inch)||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34|
|LONG LEG (inch)||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.