Rev'it Discovery Gore-Tex Boots
3 interest-free payments of £143.33 Learn more
Rev'it Discovery Gore-Tex Boots
The Discovery GTX motorcycle boots are designed for all-weather adventure riders who need the stability and safety of off-road boots, the features and user-friendliness of a tour boot, and the comfort of a trekking boot. We’ve equipped them with the waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane to keep your feet dry and feeling good in any type of weather.
To tighten the boots, we’ve incorporated the unique BOA® fit system to facilitate a perfect fit. It’s also extremely fast in operation and contributes to the overall lightweight characteristics of the Discovery GTX motorcycle boots. Furthermore, the impact absorbing protective reinforcements at the shin, ankle, heel, and toe offer top-notch protection without making any concessions. Together with Vibram®, we developed the Apex sole to achieve maximum grip, stability, and control while riding and walking. The included OrthoLite® insole makes the boot extremely comfortable.
Enjoy any journey in any weather on the bike and on foot with the Discovery GTX motorcycle boots.
- Boa® fit system - The unique Boa® fit system makes for a perfect fit, an extremely fast closure and a very light weight boot. Enter the shoe, push the knob to engage, turn it for the perfect fit, and pull up on the knob for a quick release. Once locked in place the Boa® reels and laces stay that way. Made from aircraft-grade stainless steel, Boa® laces are stronger per gram than tank armor.
- Boa® M4 Platform
- 3D mesh lining
- Gusseted tongue construction
- Integrated gear shift pad
- Ortholite® insole Imperial recycled foam
- PP insole with integrated shank
- Rubber gear shift pad
- GORE-TEX membrane
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
- Injected ankle cup
- Reinforced side panel
- SEESOFT™ protection at tongue - The SEESOFT™ protectors reduces the energy transmitted to your leg by the impact of rocks and other road debris that may strike you while riding.
- Thermoformed heel cup - The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won't notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- Thermoformed shin plate - Heat is used to shape the shin plate, as the shin is a very vulnerable place on a rider’s bike and requires an exact, customized fit. The REV’IT! shin plate conforms exactly to your body for ultimate protection.
- Thermoformed toecap
- TPU ankle disk
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.