REV'IT! Dominator Gore-Tex Jacket
The REV'IT! Dominator is a laminated and ventilated Gore-Tex jacket with a premium Armacor shell, CE level 2 protective armour, and patented VCS ventilation.
Designed under Revit's 'Engineered Skin' philosophy, the Dominator is the brand's most functional motorcycle jacket for long-haul touring and off-road riding. The jacket uses a 3-layer Gore-Tex laminated shell featuring tough 600D nylon, Armacor and Talisman textiles, with comfortable Kevlar stretch, lorica and soft neoprene.
The waterproof and breathable GTX membrane prevents any water ingress while allowing perspiration, which works in conjunction with the jacket's 3D mesh panels at the arms and back for optimal rider comfort. The patented Aquadefence system allows direct ventilation into the body and can be fastened for retaining body heat in cold weather.
CE level 2 certified Seeflex armour is installed at the elbows and shoulders alongside a Seesoft CE-Level 2 back insert for incredible impact protection in various temperatures. A detachable kidney belt at the lower back of the jacket increases rider stability and protection, the laminated reflection panels on the back, front and arms ensure excellent visibility at all angles, and adjustment straps at the arms, waist and cuffs provide a customisable fit.
The Dominator also features an innovative Flexisnap collar that can be adjusted to retain body heat in the winter or allow air to enter through your neck in the summer, and the main zippered closure features a storm flap to resist wind and rain. A long and short connection zipper allows to connect the jacket to any Revit trouser, and a plethora of interior and exterior pockets allow for an abundance of storage. The jacket is also ready-prepared for a plethora of Revit accessories including the Challenger cooling vest insert, a vest connector Neon and the Adventure neck brace.
- 3L Gore-Tex Pro Armacor, Nylon 600D and Talisman fabric outer shell
- Lorica, Neoprene and PWR Kevlar stretch textiles
- Gore-Tex Pro waterproof and breathable membrane
- Aquadefence panels on the upper front
- VCS Panel with FidLock magnetic fastener
- Zippered vents on lower arms, upper arms, upper back and upper front
- Gore-Tex Pro Talisman panels at elbow and shoulder
- Safety stitching
- Seeflex CE-level 2 elbow and shoulder protectors
- Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector
- Adjustable protector pockets
- Aero cool 3D mesh panels at arms and back
- Collar hook
- Detachable kidney belt
- Long connection zipper
- Prepared for Adventure neck brace, Challenger cooling vest insert, and vest connector NEON
- Removable stretch cuffs
- Short connection zipper
- Stretch at armholes and elbows
- V-flap at cuff
- Adjustment straps at the lower arm, upper arm, waist and tab at cuffs
- Flexisnap at collar
- Variable height adjustment straps at waist
- V-flap with zipper at hem
- Laminated reflection panels on back, chest and upper arms
- Inner napoleon pocket, secret inner pocket, sleeve pocket, two handwarmer pockets, two inner pockets
- Two waterproof stash pockets at waist, waterproof stash pocket on back and XL storage pocket
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.