REV'IT! Dominator Gore-Tex Trousers
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
REV'IT! Dominator Gore-Tex Trousers
The REV'IT! Dominator trousers are a laminated and ventilated Gore-Tex trouser with a premium Armacor shell, CE level 2 protective armour, and patented VCS ventilation.
Designed under Revit's 'Engineered Skin' philosophy, the Dominator is the brand's most functional motorcycle trousers for long-haul touring and off-road riding. The trousers use a 3-layer Gore-Tex laminated shell featuring tough 600D nylon, Armacor and Talisman textiles, with comfortable Kevlar stretch at the waist and knees and a grip panel to prevent sliding on your seat.
The waterproof and breathable GTX membrane prevents any water ingress while allowing perspiration, and the patented Aquadefence system allows direct ventilation into the lower body, which can be fastened for retaining body heat in cold weather.
CE level 2 certified Seeflex armour is installed at the knees alongside a Seesmart CE-level 2 hip protector for incredible impact protection in various temperatures. The laminated reflection panels on the calves and upper body ensure excellent visibility at all angles, and adjustment straps at the calves, waist and ankles provide a customisable fit.
The YKK slide lock front closure allows for easy wear, the long and short connection zipper allows to connect the trousers to any Revit jacket, and slit pockets on the hips provide ample storage. The trousers are ready-prepared for the strapper suspenders for increased fit.
- 3L Gore-Tex Pro Armacor, Nylon 600D and Talisman fabric outer shell
- Parkskin, Neoprene and PWR Kevlar stretch textiles
- Gore-Tex Pro waterproof and breathable membrane
- Air outlet on the upper back
- VCS Panel with FidLock magnetic fastener on upper legs
- Safety stitching
- Seeflex CE-level 2 knee and CE-level hip protectors
- Adjustment strap at calves, waist, and ankle
- Aero cool 3D mesh lining
- Calf zippers
- Grip panel at seat
- Long connection zipper
- Prepared for Strapper suspenders
- Short connection zipper
- Stretch at knees, waist, and knees
- YKK slide lock front closure
- Laminated reflection panels on calves and upper legs
- Slit pockets on the hip
Waist Measurement: Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Leg Measurement: Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
|SHORT LEG (inch)||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|REGULAR LEG (inch)||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34|
|LONG LEG (inch)||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.