REV'IT! Echo Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
REV'IT! Echo Gloves
Regular fit hand protection with racing-inspired features; the short cuffed Echo gloves combine influences from both the urban, as well as the racing segment on their way to become a neutral choice across all segments.
Hard knuckle protectors combined with a TPU palm slider covers more than just the basic needs in impact protection or a controlled slide in case of a mishap. Furthermore, the highly abrasion-resistant leather used for the outer shell will keep things together.
Despite a dark theme applied to the Echo gloves, they’re filled with details that might ask you to take another look.
- Stretch at fingers
- Stretch at thumb
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Tricot liner
- Connect Finger Tip
- Regular cuff
- Perforated textile
- Temperfoam® finger knuckles
- TPU hard shell palm slider
- Ventilated dual comp protector
- Connect finger tip fabric
- Glove Features
- Short Cuff, Hard Knuckle, Touchscreen Compatible
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.