Rev'it Eclipse 2 Ladies Trousers
3 interest-free payments of £36.66 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Rev'it Eclipse 2 Ladies Trousers
On long summer days and warm nights in the city, you need pants that help you stay cool. Eclipse 2 Ladies pants have full-coverage polyester mesh panels to the front and back. These help you cope with the heat – whether it’s direct, radiating from the motorcycle, or the rays are reflecting off the road. The rest of the pants are constructed from 600-denier polyester which is renowned for being extremely abrasion-resistant.
Stylish simplicity - The straightforward approach of the Eclipse 2 Ladies pants is a nod to the sartorial simplicity of the chino design. It’s the classic shape and cut – a regular fit with two tailored back pockets and two front diagonal zipped pockets. Technical detailing doesn’t detract from Eclipse 2 Ladies’ understated design. Like reflectives welded onto the fabric around the ankle to add visibility from different angles.
Urban freedom - Most urban riding is a lot of means a lot of stopping and starting – so you’ll be glad of the lightweight feel of the Eclipse 2 Ladies pants. The mesh optimizes airflow and this textile’s open weave also frees your range of movement. Equally, CE-rated armor is protective without being bulky at the hips and knees. And the SEESMART knee protection can be height-adjusted to personalize the fit at this high-risk impact zone.
- Adjustable knee protection
- Two back pockets on back
- Slit pockets on hip
- Belt loops
- Prepared for SEESMART RV33 CE-level 1 Insert Hip Protectors
- SEESMART CE-level 1 Knee Protectors - The SEESMART CE-level 1 RV36 knee protector is our ultra-thin and comfortable armor found at the knees of a garment.
- Polyester 600D - This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- Polyester mesh
- Laminated reflection at calves - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
The standard inside leg measurement for REV'IT! trousers is 34 inch. We recommend trying the short leg if you are a regular leg as they come up as a 32 inch inside leg. See our size guide for more information.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Leg Measurement: Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
|SHORT LEG (inch)||30||30||30||30||30||30||30|
|REGULAR LEG (inch)||32||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|LONG LEG (inch)||34||34||34||34||34||34||34|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.