REV'IT! Factor 4 Ladies Trousers
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
REV'IT! Factor 4 Ladies Trousers
The REV'IT! Factor 4 Ladies trousers are a great all-round touring trouser with a waterproof/breathable membrane, a detachable thermal lining and CE certified protection.
These softshell trousers are ideal for four-season commuting and touring, and are made from abrasion-resistant polyester 600D, with ripstop panels for increased durability, stretch material at the waist and suregrip on the backside to prevent sliding in your seat.
A Hydratex mesh G-liner membrane is installed to resist water while allowing the release of internal moisture, and a detachable thermal lining for heat retention in the cold. Seeflex CE level 2 protection is equipped at the knees, with additional CE-level 1 hip armour installed to keep you safe during an impact.
Adjustable straps at the waist and ankle allow for a personalised fit, with a short connection zipper to combine with your Revit jacket, and a YKK slide lock front closure make the trousers easy to put on and take off.
- Polyester 600D ripstop and softshell 3L outer shell
- Hydratex Mesh G-liner
- Detachable thermal liner
- 3D mesh protector pockets
- Seesmart CE-level 1 Hip Protectors
- Adjustable protector pockets
- Calf zippers
- Grip panel at seat
- Prepared for Strapper suspenders
- Short connection zipper
- Stretch at waist
- YKK slide lock front closure
- Laminated reflection on upper legs
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
Waist Measurement: Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Leg Measurement: Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
|SHORT LEG (inch)||30||30||30||30||30||30||30|
|REGULAR LEG (inch)||32||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|LONG LEG (inch)||34||34||34||34||34||34||34|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
I have had this jacket for almost a year. Size L; I am 41 - 42 chest waist 34. fit is great. I am 178 cm / 5 10. The jacket sits just below 2cm on my belt. Went for this one for the British weather. Windproof and yes waterproof liner (definitely worth the extra £30) with the liner in I wore this into October 10 degrees is. Very good airflow keeping me cool. You don't feel the Seesmart armour the jacket is really comfortable when riding. (BMW f750 gs) With back armour in you do get hot wear the armour sits but bought for the extra safety and protection. I would highly recommend the jacket as great value for money.