REV'IT! Factor 4 Trousers
3 interest-free payments of £63.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
REV'IT! Factor 4 Trousers
The REV'IT! Factor 4 trousers are a great all-round touring trouser with a waterproof/breathable membrane, a detachable thermal lining and CE certified protection.
These softshell trousers are ideal for four-season commuting and touring, and are made from abrasion-resistant polyester 600D, with ripstop panels for increased durability, stretch material at the waist and suregrip on the backside to prevent sliding in your seat.
A Hydratex mesh G-liner membrane is installed to resist water while allowing the release of internal moisture, and a detachable thermal lining for heat retention in the cold. Seeflex CE level 2 protection is equipped at the knees, with additional CE-level 1 hip armour installed to keep you safe during an impact.
Adjustable straps at the waist and ankle allow for a personalised fit, with a short connection zipper to combine with your Revit jacket, and a YKK slide lock front closure make the trousers easy to put on and take off.
- Polyester 600D ripstop and softshell 3L outer shell
- Hydratex Mesh G-liner
- Detachable thermal liner
- 3D mesh protector pockets
- Seesmart CE-level 1 Hip Protectors
- Adjustable protector pockets
- Calf zippers
- Grip panel at seat
- Prepared for Strapper suspenders
- Short connection zipper
- Stretch at waist
- YKK slide lock front closure
- Laminated reflection on upper legs
The standard inside leg measurement for REV'IT! trousers is 34 inch. We recommend trying the short leg if you are a regular leg as they come up as a 32 inch inside leg. See our size guide for more information.
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
* The standard inside leg measurement for REV'IT! trousers is 34 inch. We recommend trying the short leg if you are a regular leg as they come up as a 32 inch inside leg.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Leg Measurement: Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
|SHORT LEG (inch)||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|REGULAR LEG (inch)||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34|
|LONG LEG (inch)||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.