REV'IT! Filter Shoes
What if we could all just throw a leg over our bikes wearing our favorite pair of jeans and sneakers and not worry about safety? Not worry because our gear already came prepared with the necessary components to help protect us on the road. Enter the Filter shoes.
These high-top sneakers might look like a fashion-forward shoe, but there is more to it than meets the eye. Comprised of nubuck leather, along with a tongue made of suede leather, these sneakers offer the perfect blend between form and function. Not to mention perforation at the nose and the lateral/medial sides to promote airflow. In this case, there is no need to sacrifice comfort over style nor safety, as the OrthoLite® X40 comfort foam insole will flawlessly absorb your bike's vibrations on and off the bike.
Furthermore, the Filter shoes offer a fit that is as good as it gets in comparison to your everyday favorite pair of trainers. The reinforced thermoformed heel and ankle cups are paired with injected ankle cups at both sides of the ankle to meet all CE-regulations. This lightweight high-top sneaker will offer you all the comfort and protection that you expect from a motorcycle shoe that is ready to let you ride whenever and wherever you desire.
- Soft mesh lining
- Extra pair of laces in different color
- OrthoLite® X40™ foam insole
- Padded tongue
- Slip-resistant sole
- Perforation at toes
- Perforation on side
- Injected ankle cup
- Reinforced side panel
- Reinforced ankle
- Reinforced heel
- Reinforced toe
- Thermoformed heel cup
- Soft nubuck leather
- Reflection at heel
- Grey, Yellow
- Boot Features
- Short Boot, CE Approved, Lace Closure
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.