REV'IT! Fly 3 Ladies Gloves
When a product hits its third generation, you know it stands for something. This definitely goes for our Fly 3 Ladies gloves, whose predecessors quickly became classics in our previous collections. The third generation has been revised to make sure the Fly 3 Ladies keeps up with the demands of the future.
Subtle in styling, these regular fit gloves incorporate a hard knuckle protector in a fully ventilated, abrasion-resistant leather outer shell to offer protection and comfort to those going out on the streets in warm conditions.
Building upon an already much appreciated fit, the Fly 3 Ladies have been optimized to allow an improved freedom of movement and an even better feel through the handlebars, making them a summer must-have for motorcyclists across various segments.
- Stretch lips at fingers
- Stretch lips at upper hand
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Tri-fleece liner
- Connect Finger Tip
- Regular cuff
- Fully perforated outer shell
- Perforated leather
- Hard shell knuckle
- PWR|Shield at palm
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- TPU hard shell finger knuckles
- Connect finger tip fabric
- Glove Features
- Short Cuff, CE Approved, Hard Knuckle, Touchscreen Compatible
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.