REV'IT! G-Force Shoes
The REV'IT! G-Force is a paddock-style sports shoe with thermoformed heel and toe cups and OrthoLite comfort insole.
Inspired by MotoGP and WSBK riders, the G-Force is perfect for casual wear around town or the race track with a pair of riding jeans and a leather sports jacket. The G-Force H2O is made from a mix of tough leather and ripstop nylon for a lightweight and durable shoe, with perforation on the inner side and tongue to keep you cool in the summer.
The injected ankle cup, and thermoformed heel cups and toe caps provide plenty of protection for riding. The combination of a lace fastening and velcro strap gives you a secure, comfortable fit around your ankle, and the Ortholite X40 insole delivers exceptional comfort every step of the way.
- Artificial leather and air mesh outer
- Mesh on tongue
- Perforation on side and tongue
- Injected ankle cup
- Reinforced side panel, ankle, heel and toe
- Extra pair of laces in a different colour
- OrthoLite X40 foam insole
- Padded tongue
- Rubber gear shift pad
- Slip-resistant sole
- Reflection at heel
- Boot Features
- Short Boot, Lace Closure
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.