REV'IT! Glide Vintage Jacket
The REV'IT! Glide Vintage jacket is a crossover between a classic urban jacket and a high-performance sports jacket, featuring CE protection and a detachable body warmer.
As an urban alternative version of the Moto-GP inspired Glide jacket, the Vintage evokes a more understated, classic style perfectly catered to cruising as well as sports riding. The jacket is made from highly abrasion-resistant buffalo leather, with artificial suede detailing, PWR stretch panels for flexibility, and safety stitching to prevent popping.
Underneath this strong outer layer is a removable, sleeveless thermal lining that retains your body heat during chillier mornings. An integrated connection zip at the back allows you to combine it with a pair of REV'IT! trousers.
The jacket is armed with CE-rated Seesmart protectors at the elbows and shoulders, with a pocket for an additional back protector. TPU shoulder cups provide additional protection, adjustments at the waist allow a custom fit, and large reflective logos on the front and back increase rider visibility.
- Buffalo leather outer
- PWR shell stretch panels
- Detachable thermal liner
- TPU shoulder cups
- Seesmart CE-level 1 elbow and shoulder protectors
- Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector
- Safety seams
- Short connection zipper
- Clothing Features
- Removable Thermal Liner
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.