REV'IT! Horizon 2 Trousers
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
REV'IT! Horizon 2 Trousers
The REV'IT! Horizon 2 is a 4-season, laminated touring trouser with a detachable thermal liner, CE Level 2 protective armour, and a patented VCS ventilation system.
As a perfect complement to the Horizon 2 jacket, these mid-priced adventure trousers provide all the protection and versatility of a top-of-the-range model, with 365-day usability and all-weather resistance. The trousers are made from high-performance 500 and 1000D nylon with superior resistance to abrasion and tearing, and infused with Revit's own Hydratex laminated membrane for 100% waterproofing and breathability.
The Horizon 2's thermal lining, which provides essential warmth during colder seasons, can be detached to allow the VCS Aquadefende ventilation system to work it's magic; zippered panels on the upper legs allow for on-demand airflow to cool your lower body, with exhausts to flush humid air out the back.
Seeflex CE Level 2 knee protectors and CE Level 1 hip armour provides the bulk of the trouser's superior protection. A grip panel on the backside of the trousers prevent you from sliding on the seat during acceleration or braking, and the YKK slide lock front closure adds comfort at the waist. Adjustment tabs and straps at the waist, ankle and lower leg allow for a more fitted look, and two hand pockets allow for convenient storage of smaller items.
- Lorica PWR Shell 1000D and 500D 2L textile outer shell with stretch
- Hydratex Lite waterproof membrane
- Detachable thermal liner
- Aquadefence panels on the upper front
- VCS Panel with FidLock magnetic fastener
- Seeflex CE-level 2 knee and CE-level 1 hip protectors
- Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 1 Divided Insert Chest Protector and CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector
- Adjustable protector pockets
- Calf zippers
- Grip panel at seat
- Long connection zipper
- Prepared for Strapper suspenders
- Short connection zipper
- Stretch at waist
- YKK slide lock front closure
- Adjustment strap at waist, and tabs at the ankle and lower leg
- Laminated reflective on calves
- Slit pockets on the hip
Waist Measurement: Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Leg Measurement: Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
|SHORT LEG (inch)||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|REGULAR LEG (inch)||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34|
|LONG LEG (inch)||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.