REV'IT! Horizon 3 H2O Ladies Trousers
3 interest-free payments of £93.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
REV'IT! Horizon 3 H2O Ladies Trousers
Zip the Horizon 3 H2O Ladies motorcycle pants to our Horizon 3 H2O Ladies motorcycle jacket, and you’ve got a fully waterproof and very versatile top to bottom, female specific fit, motorcycle suit that is still very much in an affordable price range.
Proving affordability and quality features aren’t necessarily mutually exclusive, the Horizon 3 H2O Ladies motorcycle pants comes standard with our hydratex laminate, making the motorcycle pants entirely waterproof yet breathable and the CE-level 2 SEEFLEX protection at the knees and our barely noticeable CE-level 1 SEESMART protectors at the hips are standard, too.
To further boost versatility, we’ve equipped the motorcycle pants with our VCS|Ventilation system for when warmer weather comes around. Position adjustable SEEFLEX CE-level 2 knee protectors come standard, same as the extremely thin yet still CE-rated SEESMART hip protectors. Like the motorcycle jacket, we equipped the Horizon 3 H2O Ladies motorcycle pants with our VCS|Ventilation system. To also assure comfort levels when the temperatures come down again, we’ve incorporated a thermal liner to keep you warm, that is detachable for when it warms up again.
Topping things off, there’s grip panels on the back of the motorcycle pants to make slipping and sliding across the seat a thing of the past. Similarly, you won’t need to condone ill-fitting motorcycle pants anymore, because the ample adjustment tabs and straps we’ve added will also rule that out.
With so many practical features and its female specific fit, offset by its affordable price, the Horizon 3 H2O Ladies motorcycle pants has quite a bit going for it.
- Adjustment strap at waist
- Adjustment tab at ankle
- Two slit pockets on front
- 3D mesh lining
- Adjustable protector pockets
- B-lock button closure at front
- Grip panel at seat - The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance
- Long connection zipper
- Prepared for Strapper suspenders
- hydratex®|Lite - hydratex®|Lite provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inner surface of the outer shell features a waterproof coating with micropores, which keeps rain and wind out
- Detachable thermal liner
- Aquadefence panels on upper legs - When opened the aquadefence system allows direct ventilation to the body. When the zipper or panel is closed, it presses onto the incorporated rain gutter, the jacket is then 100% wind- and waterproof. When the panel or zipper is closed the rain gutter will stop the water from entering via the ventilation holes, thereby keeping you dry and comfortable
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 Knee Protectors - Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Hip Protectors
- Polyester dull 450D 2L - Double-layered 450D polyester fabric with matte finish
- Polyester ripstop 2L - Double-layered polyester fabric with wear resistance-improving ripstop weave sewn in
- Sure grip fabric or leather features a special, texturized print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions
- Laminated reflection at calves - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer
The standard inside leg measurement for REV'IT! trousers is 34 inch. We recommend trying the short leg if you are a regular leg as they come up as a 32 inch inside leg. See our size guide for more information.
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
- Safety Rating
- CE Level AA
REV'IT! Ladies Trouser Size Guide
* The standard inside leg measurement for REV'IT! trousers are 34 inches. We recommend trying the short leg if you are a regular leg, as they come up as a 32-inch inside leg.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, and inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Leg Measurement: Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.