REV'IT! Hyperion Gloves
The Hyperion gloves are a true harness to the hands thanks to the incorporated knuckle, palm, and finger protectors.
A fine balance of goatskin and neoprene allows for optimal movement, while ventilated finger parts offer the right amount of airflow to the hands. As a short, sportive glove, the Hyperion fits the needs of today’s sportive naked bike enthusiasts.
When it comes to looks, these gloves are adaptable to virtually any style of riding gear. And no matter what, you won’t be compromising protection or comfort for those summer rides.
Various color options are available making it exceptionally easy to pair these gloves with your favorite riding outfit.
- Adjustment tab at cuff
- Elastic at cuff
- Stretch lips at fingers
- Stretch lips at thumb
- Grip patch at palm
- Outside stitching
- Short cuff
- Perforated leather
- EVA foam finger knuckles
- EVA foam at knuckles
- TPU hard shell knuckle
- TPU hard shell palm slider
- Perforated goatskin
- PU (polyurethane) coated fabric
- Glove Features
- Short Cuff, CE Approved, Hard Knuckle
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.