Rev'it Jefferson Shoes
3 interest-free payments of £53.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Rev'it Jefferson Shoes
Sneakerheads behold: the REV’IT! Jefferson. These CE-ready urban riding shoes prove that choosing between staying true to your style or riding protected is a thing of the past.
Reinforced thermoformed heel and ankle cups are paired with injected ankle cups at both sides of the ankle to meet CE regulations without sacrificing comfort or style.
Then, the OrthoLite® insoles step into the picture, giving you all the comfort you need on or off the bike. Even if you’re not riding, you still might want to take these sneakers for a stroll, just because.
With an outstanding design on the streets, you’ll be happy to learn that a subtle yet strategically placed reflective strip (at the heel) will keep this up even when the sun goes down. Enjoy!
- Extra pair of laces in different colour
- Gusseted tongue construction
- Leather gear shift pad
- OrthoLite® X40™ foam insole
- Lace Closure
- Perforation on side
- Reinforced heel
- Reinforced toe
- Washed canvas
- Artificial Leather - A sythetic version of leather with a similar look.
- Soft nubuck leather
- Reflection at heel
REV'IT! Men's Boots Size Guide
|Foot Length (in)||9.2||9.4||9.6||10||10.2||10.4||10.8||11||11.2||11.4||11.8||12|
|Foot Length (cm)||23.5||24||24.5||25.5||26||26.5||27.5||28||28.5||29||30||30.5|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.