REV'IT! Jerez 3 Gloves
Experience what our MotoGP and WorldSBK riders feel race after race through their fingertips. Slip on a pair of the game-changing Jerez 3 gloves; hand protection that has been co-developed with our top riders. Specifically for you. From its kangaroo leather composition, to the patented harmonica construction protector that runs all the way to the back of the hand - giving you unrivalled flexibility and freedom of movement while protecting the top surface of the hand - we have you covered.
Every last detail of these hand-stitched gloves have been looked at under a microscope; ensuring they deliver the same confidence and strong performance you give every time you twist the throttle. Furthermore, the Jerez 3 gloves can be as colorful as you are. With a host of hues to choose from, match tone for tone with you leathers or dare to be a little different. The choice is yours. Wear what the pros wear.
- Glove Features
- Long Cuff, CE Approved, Hard Knuckle
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.