REV'IT! League Gloves
The REV’IT! League gloves claim their spot within our sport hand protection collection, offering a complete package to riders without going full spec.
The highly abrasion-resistant leather outer shell has protection features such as a hard knuckle protector, a hard-shell palm slider, and a TPU wrist protector on the double closure long cuff.
The League offers the true racing glove feel, as well as race-ready protection to a broader audience.
- Adjustment strap at wrist
- Stretch lips at fingers
- Stretch lips at thumb
- Stretch lips at upper hand
- Double cuff closure
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Wrist strap
- Tri-fleece liner
- Long cuff
- Outside stitching
- Perforated textile
- Ventilation holes
- EVA foam finger knuckles
- EVA foam thumb
- Outseam stitching by Guterman
- TPU hard shell knuckle
- TPU hard shell little finger protector
- TPU hard shell palm slider
- TPU cuff protector
- 3D air mesh
- Glove Features
- Long Cuff, CE Approved, Hard Knuckle
- Black, Grey
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.